MEDinISRAEL 2015, the 3rd Medical Devices & HIT Conference & Exhibition will be held March 23-26, 2015, at Hall 10, The Israel Trade Fairs Center, Tel Aviv. Initiated by The IEICI – The Israel Export & International Cooperation Institute in cooperation with the Ministry of Economy, the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, MEDinISRAEL 2015 will bring together representatives from over 60 countries who are joining forces with Israeli companies, and embody the brightest and most innovative solutions and practices in the life science arena.
Leading experts in the field, alongside decision-makers and high profile regional and state leaders, will present the new methodologies, trends, challenges, and opportunities that are taking today’s medicine forward. The conference will provide a forum for exchanging ideas on new healthcare delivery models forced by cost of care and quality of life; service and product combinations that increase system value servicing lower socioeconomic classes; and the heightened regulatory environment as a disruptor or source of competitive differentiation for the medical device industry. Panels will explore topics including :
• H2H – Big Migration from Hospital to Home
• Healthy Ageing and Independent Smart Living
• Top IT Priorities for HealthCare organizations / HealthCare service providers today: Telemedicine, Mobility, Decision Support, Data Storage, Security and more
• Intelligent Hospital – Hospital Procurement and Infrastructure Efficiency
• Emergency Preparedness: Public Health Protection in face of medical emergencies and imminent threats
The conference will include an International Forum on Public Health, State-of-the-Art Exhibition and One-on-One, Business Meetings, Professional and Sightseeing Tours. Israel Makov is the President of the Steering Committee, Chairman of BioLight & Sun Pharma. Ramzi Gabbay is the Chairman, MEDinISRAEL 2015, Chairman, The Israel Export & International Cooperation Institute.