The Chamber of Commerce Israel France and his partner Challengy are pleased to invite you to a conference about Israel and the Paris Agreement on the Climate Change. Topics will include: “Israel and the Paris Agreement on Global Climate”. The contribution of startups? The role of policy? The France-Israel bilateral actions?
Date: Wednesday, December 23 2015
Time: 6.30 PM
Location: 10, Khever Ha-Leumim Street, Tel Aviv – Free parking
1. Anne Baer, in charge of innovation and technology partnerships France-Israel (MAEDI, French Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
2. Michael Lasry, CEO of Sologic (eTree)
3. Arnon Blum, CEO of EnStorage
4. Giora Glick, VP Sales for Solar Solutions (SolarEdge and others) –
5. Rony Sarfatti – Engineer and expert in the treatment of water, the Israeli company IDE, world leader in seawater desalination.
6. Eddie Bet-Hazavdi (Director of the Department of Energy Conservation, IL Ministry of National Infrastructures, Energy and Water).
7. The Company TRUCKNET – The “BlaBlaCar” trucks and coaches. The Sharing Economy Cars and Trucks.
Professor Daniel Rouach, President of the CCIIF in Tel Aviv will moderate the debate (Français, and Anglais). Startups will be presented by Yossi Dan (Challengy).
December 23th, 2015 to 18 hours, the CCIIF, the Chamber of Commerce France Israel Tel Aviv and Challengy organize a two-hour meeting to present the first results of the COP21 in Paris. Prominent guests, who were part of the Israeli delegation in France, will be present (political, industrial, academic, startupistes, researchers…). Dr Daniel Rouach, President of the CCIIF in Tel Aviv will present the debates (French, English). Start-ups will be presented by Yossi Dan (Challengy).
Topics: “Israel and the Paris Agreement on Global Climate”. The contribution of startups; The role of policy; The France-Israel bilateral actions; Over a hundred Israelis, including startups, were in Paris to present their inventions and innovations. This meeting between professionals and Francophone / Anglophone public, targets a limited number of participants (80 people maximum) and will be held at the Academic College of Tel Aviv-Yaffo.