Several israeli start-ups on Vivatech 2021:
– Canditech allows companies to see the people behind the resume using tailor-made job simulation tests, which are the best predictor for job suitability. This unique holistic approach empowers recruiters and hiring managers to objectively evaluate technical skills (code, SQL, Excel expertise, written communication etc.) alongside soft-skills (using video questions) utilizing advanced analytics & reporting tools. It reduces the chances of hiring wrong and helps find the most suitable candidate for the job.
– Eye-net mobile develops cellular-based accident prevention solutions. The Eye-Net™ Protect solution is a mobile application that provides real time pre-collision alerts to vulnerable road users by using smartphones and relying on existing cellular networks. Eye-Net Protect is an intuitive and easy-to-use mobile application that provides real-time pre-collision alerts to drivers and vulnerable road users. The Eye-Net solution suite enhances road safety and situational awareness for all road users in the urban mobility environment by incorporating cutting-edge AI technology and advanced analytics.
– NoTraffic transforms traffic signals into smart city infrastructure capable of understanding the complete traffic picture and respond in real time to all road users, solving today’s traffic challenges while preparing roads for a safer and connected era. NoTraffic has developed the first AI-powered traffic signal platform that connects road users to the city grid, solving today’s traffic challenges while unlocking smart mobility benefits for the cities, and creating an entirely new way of life
– Poloriz is creating the ultimate eCommerce shopping experience by storifying the e-commerce shopping experience, turning shoppers into customers. Our ML technology automatically creates a personalized mobile UX, resulting in a higher conversion rate. Poloriz storifies the e-commerce shopping experience, turning shoppers into customers. Its ML technology automatically creates a modern personalized mobile UX, resulting in a higher conversion rate.
– Rewire offers an online cross-border banking platform designed to answer the unique needs of migrant workers worldwide. Rewire is shaping the way international workers manage their finances, helping them create a better, more financially secure future for themselves and their families. Using innovative technology, Rewire is building the first neobank tailored for the unique cross-border needs of migrants worldwide. Led by values of equality and social good, Rewire is able to include migrants in the financial systems and enable a fair banking system for everyone.
– Kardome (stand Huawei) develops Voice interaction technology for noisy environments and multi-speaker scenarios. Allowing people to seamlessly interact with machines in all acoustic environments. Kardome’s innovative voice user interface technology clusters speech signals based on location, giving clear real-time voice command input and audio output in any environment. Our AI-driven source separation and noise-reduction technology is hardware agnostic and integrates with any device without special requirements for existing architecture. Only Kardome can treat each person in a multi-speaker scenario as if he is the only person talking.
– Noveto (stand EDF) is transforming smart living at home and in the office through a groundbreaking intuitive interface and advanced audio technologies that change the way we experience sound and interact through our smart devices. At Noveto we’ve developed a revolutionary new, AI-based audio technology. It beams pockets of sound just outside of your ears – like two little invisible speakers – that follow your head when you move. This creates a very enjoyable, immersive and personalized new listening experience never achieved before. Thanks to our built-in facial tracking and advanced sound monitoring, our technology provides a more natural and intuitive way to communicate with Smart Assistants like Google and Alexa. A new way of Smart Living.