The Israel-France Chamber of Commerce, and its President Prof. Daniel Rouach are pleased to invite you to the 8th edition of TransTech.
Sunday 4th March, 2018 – from 9:00 to 13:00
Technion Sarona – Rav Aluf David Elazar St 8, Tel Aviv-Yafo
TransTech is an international conference on Technology Transfer, gathering every year French and Israeli leading companies, innovative start-ups, experts and academic speakers.
Among distinguished guests, Dr. Reuven Bakalash, CEO of the Israeli company Adshir, will present his groundbreaking innovation: LocalRay real-time ray tracing algorithm, which will allow gaming professionals to achieve total photorealism.
“France is back” declared Pres. E. Macron on January 24 in Davos.
Is France back to Israel? Why an increasing number of French companies open labs and develop new technologies in Israel? What do they bring to the Israeli ecosystem? How technology is transferred from research centers to French and Israeli entrepreneurs? What are the opportunities for French investors?
In the context of the Brexit, is France the access to the European market (17 trillion $) for Israeli tech companies?
To talk about it all, we will be pleased to welcome :
- Dan Catarivas – Foreign Trade at Manufacturers’ Association of Israel – Director
- Daniel Rouach – Israel-France Chamber of Commerce – President
- Amon Ron – Israel-France Chamber of Commerce – Chairman of the Board
- French Embassy (Economy)
- Antoine Basseville – Renault Innovation – Director
- Stephane Mordehay Chouchan – STMicroelectronics – Country Director Israel
- Ayalon Vaniche, EDF EN – CEO
- Laurent Perez – Herez – Managing Director of the Israeli Branch
- Yotam Cohen – Wibbitz – Co-founder & COO
- Reuven Bakalash – Adshir – CEO
- Michelle Heymann – Nasosynex – Co-founder & VP Marketing
- Didier Toubia – Aleph Farms – CEO
- Jonathan Rouach – Bits of Gold – CEO
- Hanan Fridman – TrunkNet – CEO
- Liran Tancman – CyActive (Cybertech startup sold to PayPal in 2015) – Founder
- Jeremie Abihssira & Shaï Douillet – WatchAndGive – CEO & founders
- Amir Raskin – Shoodoo – CEO
- Przemyslaw Paczek – HyperPoland – CEO
- Stéphanie Molkhou – Bersay – Country Manager
- Yossi Dan – Challengy – Co-founder & CIO
- Anne Baer – Ikare Innovation – CEO
- Steeve Louzoun – 5M – Co-founder & Board Member
- David Zribi – Arrow Ecs Israel – Director of Finance & Operations
- Ron Waldman – Europroject Expert
- Salomon Mizrahi – Europroject Expert
- Cyril Cohen-Solal – Innovation Hub – CEO
- Dr Daniel Rouach (CCIIF & ESCP Europe)
- Steeve Louzoun (CCIIF eMarketing and Expert)
- David Zribi (CCIIF Finance)
- Yossi Dan (Board Member CCIIF)
- Jeanine Tuil (General Secretary CCIIF)
- David Krief (CCIIF Communication Director)
8:15 – 9:00 :
9:00 – 9:15 :
- Is France back to Israel? General panorama
Dan Catarivas (Manufacturers’ Association of Israel), Daniel Rouach (Chamber of Commerce), Amos Ron (Chamber of Commerce)
9:15 – 10:00 :
- How technology is transferred from research centers to French and Israeli entrepreneurs?
Steeve Louzoun (5M Ventures), Michelle Heymann (Nanosynex), Didier Toubia (Aleph Farms), Reuven Bakalash (Adshir)
10:00 – 11:00 :
- How does France give access to the European market (17 trillion $) for Israeli tech companies? (ROOM 1)
Cyril Cohen-Solal (Innovation Hub), Stéphanie Molkhou (Bersay), Jonathan Rouach (Bits of Gold), David Zribi (Arrow Ecs Israel)
- Why an increasing number of French companies open labs and develop new technologies in Israel? (ROOM 2)
Yossi Dan (Challengy) Stephane Mordehay Chouchan (STMicroelectronics), Antoine Basseville (Renault), Ayalon Vaniche, (EDF EN)
11:00 – 12:00 :
- Start-up nation, data science and wealth management. (ROOM 1)
Laurent Perez (Herez), Liran Tancman (CyActive), Amir Raskin (Shoodoo)
- How Israeli start-up build long term partnerships with French groups ? (ROOM 2)
Yossi Dan (Challengy), Anne Baer (Ikare Innovation), Yotam Cohen (Wibbitz), Hanan Fridman (TruckNet)
12:00 – 13:30 : Closing session
- Jeremie Abihssira & Shaï Douillet (WatchAndGive)
- Przemyslaw Paczek – HyperPoland CEO (Kosminski University Varsovie).
- Barometer of Israel-France relationships with CCIIF guests